Thursday, June 10, 2010

I LIKE SHOPPING~hoorayssss~

yeepee~~~
i feel so happy recently~
cz i tk out my salary n go to shoppin~
try to release my bad mood~
totally change~


ya~
d most i spent is in my bra shop~
i spent almost 300++~in my shop~
but i din regret anymore~
haha~
cz i feel quite amazing~
my cup cn change from B cup to C cup~
wah~
when i tried it~i feel so excited~
haha~
cz i consider tat i havnt S body shape
but when i wear it
haha~
nw only realize tat~
bra is quite important to all d gals~~~


my boss told me tat he wan me start d market at terengganu~
i juz think a few minute~
den i direct said ok~
cz i think~
it's cn work lo~
c first lar~
but i wil try my best also~
earn money money~
hehe~


^^~
earn money is my hobby~

1 comment:

^^Happy St@r said...

wah!!next time bc UMT u must teach us wear bra d..haha