Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ALL I WAN...ALL I NEED...

"secret"...
u c....
i'm very greedy...rite???
hehe... in d book...got 1 method...2 improve our lifestyle...
now i wan follow dis rule...
juz think wat u wan n wat u need...
n den juz list out all of dis...
wat u really wan in ur life????
dis question is very important...
actually...
i dun know wat d things is i really really wan...
when i sit in d library in jusco...
i read dis book...
n den i try 2 list all d things...
so many le...



1.my life become more wealthy...
i hav a car...
i hav a job which salary is high....
i hav a banglo...
i buy clothes...not need 2 c d price...
2.i enter U...
University Malayan....
study nutrition...
n i can go with myself...
kl....
3.i hav my own style...
a style which is attractive...
i can follow my own fashion...
havnot copy others....
4.my family is very healthy...
all my friends is always happy...

okay...dis is wat i wan...
i'm happy now...
i wil concentrate 2 wat i need in my future...
so not need 2 remember d past...
dis is d way 2 success...
i trust tat all of dis can achieve in my future...
n...i'm waiting...

No comments: