Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SECRET

yes....
i'm okay alr...
hehe...

1 day onli....
i become better...
becoz i read 1 book...called"secret"...
very meaningful...
becoz...
dis book teach me...
thinking is very important....
thinking can change our lifestyle...
fiz...i juz trust a bit onli...
but now i believe alr...
i quite agree tat...
our life is not LIMIT...
becoz all d things beside u is coz of ur thinking....


ya...really....
i know dis guys havnot like me...
but i still wan do something 2 him...
dis is my fault...
not him....
all d sadness...all is becoz of me...my thinkin...my mind...
not him...
it's me...i influent my mood...
not him...
so...
dis book...
i really learn more...
coz...
i try 2 let me live in hapiness...


my friends...
dun worry about me...
now i noe wat things tat i muz do...
so...i'm thinking of my future...
d past which is full of sadness...
i wil delete it...
i promise...
i'm never let another tears drop fall...
okay???


i wan make my lifestyle is full of happiness n perfect...
dis is my choices...
i can make any choices in my life...
dis is UNLIMIT...
so....
hehe...
happily ever after....

No comments: