Sunday, February 22, 2009

Difference....

got 1 guy wan make friend wit me...
i dun know dis is good things 4 me o not...
but i try my best....
actually...i feel happy also...
becoz...dis is my fiz time...got sumone wan make friends wit me...
he sms me everynite....
sweet a bit...


let me intro dis guy...
he study f6 in jit sin...
now he same wit me...waiting result...
my friend~hui ling...she gave my h/p 2 him...
i juz think tat....
he is my friend...
not others...
ya...
dis is my feeling...
it's true...


i dun know wat happen 2 us in d future...
i juz wan care about my things onli...
coz...i dun wan fall in love again...
quite suffer...
i cannot endure dis pain anymore....
but now...
my feeling is change a lot...
so different...
i feel more confident...
n more happiness...


pt...he has contact me last night...
i juz chat wit him 4 a while onli...
he can feel nothing n chat wit me so friendly...
so...
it's so sure tat i wil give up dis guy totally....
i dun wan hurt myself again...
so...
i juz make friends wit others...
n...change my lifestyle....
now....i do....

1 comment:

mc said...

aza za fightin!
support u always n love ya:)