Tuesday, February 17, 2009

START MY NEW LIFE

i called him juz now...n asked him very clearly...
actually i know d answer...
but i still wan a confirm answer from him...
so...sure...i get answer aly....
maybe i'm very stupid....
my best friend~mc....also advice me so manytime...
becoz of mc....
so i can get d confirm answer from pt...
n...then i can give up so fast...
thanks a lot ya...mc....


after i get d confirm answer from him.....
my heart is very relax...
i tell myself...
from now....i can love myself totally...
i dun need 2 share my love 2 others...
now~17/02/2009....
i wan make me become more pretty....more attractive...
hehe....i'm free....free 2 be me....


in valentine day....
i'm quite touching....
coz got 1 guy....he gave me a gift...
although dis gift quite cheap a bit...
but he came 2 my shop from penang...
so...i think...i also muz talk clearly 2 him...
i'm not love him....
i dun wan give any chance 2 him....
becoz....
my heart still fall in love with someone...
i'm a human also...
i need a period of time....
i need time 2 give up dis guy...
altho i accepted him alr...
but i feel quite sori 2 him...
sori....
i think i wan calm down....
i really need a period of time....
may be 1 day....1 week...1 year.........
i dun know....
but i know i can face it very optimistic....


START MY NEW LIFE NOW................

No comments: