Saturday, October 9, 2010

Release~~~~~

cn i release my foul mood in my blog~~~
feel so so so so down recently~~~
feel alone~
when i'm in my room~~
i feel like a hell!!!!
saw d physical.o~~~
alr 1 hr~~~but dun knw hw to do~~~
izzit i'm stupid???
y???
i cant do well in dis ass???
maybe i'm quite stupid n stupid~~~
haiz~~~
then talk about my roomate n coursemate~~~
my coursemate~~~
i alr sms n said sorry le
but~~~
he juz wrote speechless~~~
i'm not ur worm in ur stomach~~~
i dun knw wat r u thinking~~~
if i hav wrong~direct tell me???
i cn accept~
plz dun wan to keep it~~
k???
i dun wan care too much abt it le~~
i just wan a simple life in uni...
plz~~~tk it easy~~~


then~
talk abt my roomate~~
feel so sad~~~
she scold me on facebook~~
2 ppl scold me on facebook at the same time~~~
for wat???
ooo~~~i'm in the hell~~
1 is my coursemate...1 is my roomate~~~
u knw~~~wat is 生不如死~~~
i really want to jump from the hostel of B2~~~
i din tell my mum abt that~~~
wat i'm wrong???
i hav wash toilet...
i keep my room to more cleaner followed by timetable~~~
i really dun knw how to cook~~
i alr try my best le~~~
then wat i wrong???
y become like dis???
nw i really SPEECHLESS~~
wat i cn do nw is call my mum~~~
then call my mum to teach me how to cook~~~
then always smile to her~~`
dis is tat wat i cn do~
then coursemate~~~
i just keep silence le~
i alr sms
i alr said sry~
i dun knw wat should i do~~~
maybe~
i should listen wat d ckoon said~
出来外面~沉默是金~~~


Osy~~~u scolded by others...almost 300++ ppl b4~~~
dis time just hav 2 ppl~~~
so~~~
it's small case~~~
dun think so much~~~
be strong~~~n be tough~~~
haha~smile bck~~~^^~
suddenly thinking sum1~
k.k.leong~~~
he said to me b4~
when i'm in trouble~plz thinking of him~~~
cause compare to him~~~
it's really really small case~~~
teacher~~~thx a lot~~~u make me feel so warm~~~
not only for dis time~~~
but in whole my life~~~^^~~~


then~talk abt others~~~
i wan congra to myself~~~
i think it's time to let him go~~~
him???
ya~alr 4 more years lol~~~
time past so fast~~~
ya~~~maybe i should think~
who should i invest more n who should i let go~~~
i call him so many time recently~~~
but he dint answer me~
maybe~~
i really non a popular ppl~
erm~~~anyways~~~
i wish u can find a ppl to replace me~~
who treat u well n true~~~


quite a lot of works~~~
++++++新春~~~faint~
feel like a lot of burden on my shoulder~~
i really really dun wan tk dis position~~~
plz~~~i wil find others to replace me~~
erm~~~then tk the time to study n do work~~~
if not~~~
i think i wil collapse~~~
gambateh~~~
n happy~~~
10.10.10~~~haha~~~

2 comments:

shauying said...

yeah, be tough! no matter what ppl's wrong perception on u, 最重要对得起自己

*©ha®ice~ÖSY~ said...

shaoying~~~
thx ya~~~
i'm ok le~~~
dun worry~~~^^~~