Thursday, December 4, 2008

04122008

i went 2 juzco 2day wit my friends...
i feel i'm very alone...no best best best friends....
i mean best best best friends is she/he wil noe anything about me...
i noe dis is impossible...


2day is my last day went out wit XXX...
i wil control my feeling...
i believe i can control...
i trust i can....
i dun wan fall in love wit someone who is shorter than ma...
i dun wan...
i also noe than they wil refuse me....
i scare dis feeling...
maybe we'r be brother n sister until 4ver...



got 1 friend support me go 2 find my true love...
but i cannot...
2 time liao...2 time i really fall in love wit someone who shorter than me n smaller than me...
actually i dun mind...
i really dun mind height of guys...
but i noe they wil care lo...



i remember got 1 model...she taller than me...i think about 180cm...
she said d taller girl should not fall in love wit someone easily...
if not she wil suffer...she wil feel hurt....
becoz many guys cannot accept his girlfriends taller than him...
i dun believe early...
but now i trust alr...
so i muz control all my feeling...
included my feeling 2 him...


ha ha...got 1 indian praised me lo...
he said me can be a air hostess...
he also praised me look nice n slim n tall....
ha ha...quite happy nian....
maybe i havnot confident 2 myself...
becoz many person call me "LALAT" n "AIRfIELD"...
so...if someone praised me like tat i wil feel quite happy n excited lo....
hi hi....o(∩_∩)o...



lastly....
b4 i go 1 bed i wan 2 say...
i love u...
i admit i love u...
but i should quit...becoz...
i noe got many girls more suitable 2 u...
hope u hav a nice n pretty n softness...girlfriends....

No comments: