Monday, December 29, 2008

LONELY

i worked at jusco juz few day...

many couple come n bought their new year clothes...

actually...i'm very admire them...

i'm not admire tat d guys paid all of d bill...

but i juz admire got someone give advice,suggestion n he willing accompany their gf lol...

stupid ho...

maybe many people think tat i request my bf is d rich man...good looking...tall than me...

but actually i din care all of these...

dis is true...

i juz wan he concern about me...accept all of my defect...most important is...he love me...

when i need him...he will be d first person come out 2 give me console...n make me smile...

dis is wat i need...wat a girl want....

2day(29/12/2008)...my friend wedding...she smile with blessedness...

many people give well-wishing 4 a couple...

me too...i hope they can be a sweet couple forever....

dis called "forever love"...

bt at d same time...i think about me...

y???y i cannot same with d bride???

tat guyXXX...he also worked in jusco also...

i worked in jusco...actually becoz of him...becoz can meet him everyday...

but i feel unhappy...becoz i wan wear pretty sometime sexy a bit when i worked...

n i feel tat he take care himself n yk more than me...

feel heart-broken....ya...he isn't my bf...y i wan feel sad?????

but i really care lol...

i delete his msn alr...i dun noe y...i dun noe...i dun noe i wan continue love him or juz give up...

nobody give me d confirm answer...

dis feelin i din share wit others...so...write blog is d way 2 release my sadness...

i did a very very very stupid thing....

i juz wan 2 see him...i walked 2 d watson(opposite his work shop) 2 buy a lotion about RM10.50...
stupid ho???see him muz pay money 1....

dis lotion i gave my mum alr...

i think i havnot dis appotunity 2 do dis stupid thing again...

becoz...i wan abdicate...i cannot selfish like this....

my mum always fetch me go 2 my frenz house which is so far away...

so...i muz take care my mum first....

dis is also d best way...2 give up...

nvm la...i still got family members who love me more than others...

1 comment:

mc said...

hey gal.......
u really stupiD!!!!!!!!!
be brave n happy.
i will always support u!!!