Sunday, December 7, 2008

confidence

2day i go shoppin wit my mum...
she buy a dress...about RM300.00 something...
4 me quite expensive...
i ask my mum...y u wan buy it???
she juz said...pretty lo...n when u wear it u wil feel confident...
quite a simple answer...
i realize tat confidence is quite important 2 a girl/women...
i havnot confidence...
my mum also discuss dis problem wit me...
becoz...i'm a faintheart...
actually...
i hav a lot of confidence when i'm f5...
becoz i feel tat i can handle anything...
i can try my best 2 do anything...
but when i'm in f6...
i really lost my confidence...


bio...pa...che....especially math...
i really cannot handle...
i feel so frustrate...i really defeated by stpm...
i weep away every nite...
quite pressure...
always study...
sometime enjoy...but sometime dun noe how 2 overcome my pressure...
bt i quite admire myself becoz i can went across tat time...


now wan 2 concentrate my english...
i hope my muet can get band 5...
dis is my aim...n my target...
i wan set a target 4 myself...
i wan improve myself...
i hope i can speak english fluently...
although speak is not a big problem...
but my vocabulary n pronounciation still got problems....
hope i can utilize dis holidays 2 improve my broken english...
dis also my rout of retreat...if i cannot enter my dreaming U...
i wil apply air hostess...in singapore...


i also wan 2 learn how 2 'primp' from my friends...
like make up..beauty costume...correct posture....
i hope i can do better...
n attract more gaze of many people...
i'm a girl also...
desire 4 perfect body shape'S' shape...
pretty face...set store by name plate...
i noe i'm realism...
dis is my style...i dun wan lose 2 others...
i wan i can improve myself in both extrinsic n intrinsic...
i hope i can do it...


i realize now...
i think i give up all d sweet memory from XXX now...
becoz...
i dun wan waste my time...
i noe d 'THE END' alr...
y i still wan relapse into trap???
so...juz wan 2 do somethin 4 myself...
u c...
i love myself than i love others...



in my life...
maybe i havnot a couple...
i havnot d true love...
i havnot sweet memory wit a guy...
but i hav my family...
i hav d true love from my mum n dad...
i also hav sweet memory wit my family members...
so...no guys...i also can survive...rite???


hope i hav confidence continue 2 achieve my ambition n desire...
hope tat i can improve myself everyday...
add unsaturated oil...osY...

No comments: