Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bye bye stpm

finished liao lo...
2 years...i put all my effort...in dis stpm...
how about ur exam??my mum always ask me dis question...
i juz answer...ok ok ok...
but actually...i dun noe i can get As or not...
or i can enter my dreaming U or not...
i feel very upset when i think about my future...
wat job tat i wan 2 do or how 2 save my first gold bucket???
i hav a simple dream...
when i'm 25...i muz hav a car-myvi...later 30-volvo...
before 30 i hav a house...
simple???
sometime i juz aspire for wealthy...
becoz i feel tat if 1 person hav not enough money....he cannot survive in dis realism world...
maybe i'm very materialistic...
but i'm also a person...
dis is my style...


my f6 life is over...
i love all my friends tat all i met...
shamini...andrea...pt...yk...lc...sy...ck...n more...
all sweet memory i wil keep in my mind...
always...
i'm hate high school b4...becoz i dun understand english...dun noe how 2 speak...
n communicate wit my classmate...
but now i can handle anything although is normal only..
i wan 2 say thank u 2 them...


i admit i fall in love wit some during dis 2 years...
i'm totally din show anything 2 tat guys...
becoz too close alr...maybe we can make friends until 4ever...
i refused all tat guys who 2 woo me...
so sorry...becoz...i juz wan 2 concentrate 2 my future...
in my mind...love is nothing 4 me...
if d god wan 2 let me alone whole life...
i also can adapt it...
i can live without any dependence...
but cannot without my family members...
i noe nobody wil dote me as my family members...
i din trust all d person or my friends fully...
but i believe tat family member always stand beside u n behind u all d ways...
dis love...i's very esteem n cherish now...


so...i plan my life seriously during holidays...n i wil go 2 d camp 2 enrich myself...

No comments: