Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11.12.08
  • i dun noe i make dis surprise 4 her is correct or not...
    but she is my friend...my best friend...so i try my best 2 give her happiness...
    i hope she has a memorable birthday...


    dis is d last time we 6 person 2 hav a dinner 2gether...
    me...lc...pt...yk...sy...ck...
    becoz after dis we wil busy in our job n our future...
    so...i also scare we hav not dis chance 2 meet 2gether...
    i really begrudge them...becoz i love them so much...
    but i dun noe they love me or not???
    maybe they r lie???
    or maybe they juz pretend in front of me???
    sometime i confuse...
    but now...i din care about dis...
    i give up all d negative thinking...
    shi fu said...
    if u always care or mind d useless thing...
    how 2 make ur life full of happiness...
    so...i juz follow my feeling...
    'i love them'...


    for d guy XXX...
    i really give up...
    it's incestuous...
    he is my brother...so i muz control...
    hi hi...
    success half half la....
    i think he also recognize me is his sister...
    so...
    i can control very well...


    ho....ho...ho...
    all my work is finished liao...
    quite relax now...


    so...
    i give my work about 60%...
    becoz...d food still not so delicious....
    so...
    still ok lol...
    at least d food is ripe fully...
    ha ha...


    LI CHUEN...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY...o(∩_∩)o...

    No comments: