Tuesday, March 3, 2009

let go

in jusco...
i met many friends who knew in d buddha camp...
i called a girl...
but she give a good reply 2 me...
she~who r u???
me~hey...u din remember me d?
she~let me think fiz
a few minutes
she~izzit met in buddha camp?
me~ya
she~so sori...i 4get ur name
me~nvm la...
n den she juz leave from my shop...
wow...
u c...wat i feel...
quite pai se nia...
i still remember we 4 person chat in hostel at nite...
ghost story~is our hot topic...
coz came from different school...
sure get alot...
bt she is d fiz person 2 met chou gong 1...
haiz...


so when i met friends who knew in buddha camp....
i juz said "hi"...
n"long time no c "
she is 1 of d example onli...
still got other cases...
got 1 couple come 2 my shop...b4 new year....
d guy i know him in d camp...
he same group wif me...
bt i saw his eyes always notice 2 his gf...
n den when he saw me...
he juz said"hi"wif me....
not topic at all...
so disappointed rite???


actually i dun noe wat topic tat i wan chat wif them...
maybe they also same wif me...
but at least remember me ma....
although i'm not a important...
when in d camp...
how close we r...
now how far we r...


nvm la...
shi fu said....
everything is start from d "yuan"...
also ends from "yuan"...
so when i feel sad...i wil say "amitabha"...
i cannot do anythings...rite???
juz "LET GO"...



our life is like a bus n bus stop...
when reach d bus stop...
somebody will go up...
den we know each others...
but when we reach another bus stop...
somebody wil go down...
n others wil go up again...
same wif our life...
i'm in a bus...
when i'm go dowm from d bus...
it's my"THE ENDS"...
n d people i met in d bus...
is juz accompany u 2 continue ur 1/10 journey onli...
nvm la...
at least we can know each others...
rite???
n at least happily ending...
hehe...

No comments: